During the last dev log I discussed the grey-boxing of a slightly larger dungeon. When I left it, the layout was in place, along with some of the code, but it was pretty bare bones. Over the last month I've focused on getting a first pass of this whole area together, and although I fell short of "finishing" it, I have made a lot of progress.
So this month's vlog takes you on a quick tour of how it is now, with some of the art in place, and a bunch of the ceremony. You'll be able to see that lots of bits are still missing, but it's getting there. There's a lot of code (under the hood) to support all this, but I've not really discussing it at length in this vlog. I figure that you wanna see the shiny... ;)
I've got some potential contract work bubbling up over the next few weeks, so I'm not quite sure how much I'll be able to get done, but the aim is to batter through a bunch of little paper-cut issues in the build, and tweak some of the stuff that's already there. But the big hitter is definitely moving the player character over to Blender. Wish me luck...